Principle of withdrawal :
The CUSTOMER has in principle the right to withdraw from the contract by returning, or returning the PRODUCT to the SELLER.
For this, the PRODUCT must be returned, or is returned without undue delay and at the latest within fourteen (14) days after communication of its decision to withdraw from the contract, unless the SELLER offers to collect the PRODUCT.
Withdrawal period :
in Accordance with article L. 221-18 of the French consumer Code, the withdrawal period shall expire fourteen (14) days after the day on which the CUSTOMER, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the CUSTOMER acquires, physical possession of the PRODUCT.
In the case where CUSTOMER has ordered several PRODUCTS through a single order giving rise to multiple DELIVERIES (or in the case of an order of a single PRODUCT delivered in several batches), the withdrawal period will expire fourteen (14) days after the day on which the CUSTOMER, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the CUSTOMER acquires, physical possession of the last PRODUCT delivered.
If the CLIENT's order relates to several PRODUCTS and if these PRODUCTS are delivered separately, the withdrawal period shall expire fourteen (14) days after the day on which the CUSTOMER, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the CUSTOMER acquires, physical possession of the last PRODUCT.
Notification of the right of withdrawal :
To exercise the right of withdrawal and in accordance with article L. 221-21 of the French consumer Code, the CUSTOMER must notify its decision to withdraw from the contract by means of a statement devoid of ambiguity (for example, a letter sent by post, fax or email) to : Boulevard Anspach 94, 1000 Brussels, orInfo@MangaBrussels.be
He can also use the application form below :
TO the attention of : Manga Brussels
telephone Number of the SELLER : +32 2 437 33 57
e-mail Address of the SELLER* : Info@MangaBrussels.be
I want to notify you hereby my withdrawal from the contract related to the sale of the PRODUCT below :
N° of the invoice :
N° order :
- Ordered the [________________]
- Received the [________________]
- Means of payment used :
- Name of the CLIENT and, if applicable, of the beneficiary of the order :
- CLIENT Address :
- delivery Address :
- Signature of the CUSTOMER (except in the case of transmission by e-mail)
For which the withdrawal period is respected, the CLIENT must send its communication concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal :
In case of withdrawal by the CUSTOMER, the SELLER undertakes to refund the full amount paid, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs arising , if applicable, the selection by the CUSTOMER of a delivery mode other than the mode of standard delivery offered by the SELLER), without undue delay and, in any event, no later than fourteen (14) days from the date on which the SELLER will be shipped the returned PRODUCT.
(Article L. 221-24 of the consumer Code).
The SELLER will refund using the same means of payment as the CUSTOMER used for the initial transaction, ssauf if the CUSTOMER expressly agrees to a different medium, in any event, this refund will be of no cost to the CUSTOMER.
The SELLER is not required to reimburse the supplementary costs if the CUSTOMER expressly chose a method of delivery more expensive than the type of standard delivery offered by the SELLER.
The SELLER may withhold the reimbursement until receipt of goods or until the CUSTOMER has provided proof of shipment of the property, whichever is the first of these facts.
Return policy :
The CUSTOMER must, without undue delay and in any event not later than fourteen (14) days after communication of its decision to withdraw from this contract, return the property, at : Boulevard Anspach 94, 1000 Brussels.
This deadline is deemed met if the CUSTOMER sends back the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen (14) days.
Costs of return :
CUSTOMER shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
In the case where the weight of the PRODUCT would prevent the CUSTOMER to return the PRODUCT by Mail, the CUSTOMER will bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
Estate of the returned property :
The PRODUCT must be returned following the instructions of the SELLER and include all accessories shipped.
The responsibility of the CUSTOMER shall only be liable in respect of the depreciation of the goods resulting from the handling other than those necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of this PRODUCT. In other words, the CUSTOMER has the possibility to test the PRODUCT, but its responsibility may be held liable if he carries out manipulations other than those necessary.
Exclusions the right of withdrawal :
The right of withdrawal is excluded in the following assumptions :
- the Supply of goods or services whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market ;
- the Supply of goods made according to the CUSTOMER's specifications or clearly personalised ;
- the Supply of goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly ;
- the Supply of audio or video recordings or software in sealed, which were unsealed after delivery ;
- Newspaper, periodical, magazine (except subscription contract) ;
- Provision of accommodation services other than residential purposes, transport of goods, car rental, catering or services related to leisure activities if the offer provides a date or period of specific performance ;
- Supply of goods which by their nature are mixed inseparably with other articles ;
- Supplies of goods sealed cannot be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene and which were unsealed by the CUSTOMER after DELIVERY ;
- Theprovision of alcoholic beverages whose price was agreed at the time of the conclusion of the contract of sale, the delivery of which can only be done after 30 days and whose actual value depends on fluctuations on the market beyond the control of the SELLER ;
- the Supply of digital content which is not supplied, cloud-based if the performance has begun with the express prior consent of the consumer,which also acknowledged that he will lose his right of withdrawal ;
- Thees contracts concluded at a public auction.