We respect the privacy of visitors to our website and ensure the confidentiality of the processing of personal information you provide to us. The precise method implemented, the nature of the personal data we collect and the objectives of this data collection are presented below.
Use of personal data :
When you use our website MangaBrussels.be , certain data about you are communicated to us. It can be personal information. We only store and use personal data that you indicate directly, as part of the service you request (for the creation of an account), or that it is clear, upon delivery, that they are provided to us for processing. We will not use your personal data for any other purpose unless you have given prior consent or unless we under the law or contract.
Objectives of data use :
In order to ensure the best service, Manga Brussels must, in certain cases, save your personal data. Manga Brussels uses your personal data for the following purposes :
- Access to our website ;
- Use of the features of our website ;
- Execution of transactions ;
- Relationship management, including contacting you if you request ;
- Obtaining information regarding the use of our website ;
- Strategy and policy development ;
- Discovery, if necessary, of unlawful conduct relating to Manga Brussels, its relationships and employees ;
- Sending the newsletter, only if you have expressed your wish.
Description of personal data :
For the purposes described above, we will process your following personal information :
- Name, address and locality ;
- Email address ;
- Telephone number (mobile and / or landline) ;
- Identification of cookies ;
- Navigation and use of clicks on the site ;
Data retention periods :
Privacy & amp; data sharing with third parties :
We treat your personal data confidentially. We do not disclose to third parties the personal data we collect through our website for the direct marketing purposes of such third parties. We will not provide to third parties the personal data you provide to us, except with your prior consent or unless required in connection with the performance of a contract concluded with you or if we are authorized to do so, or forced under the law.
Data Protection :
Manga Brussels implements scrupulous security procedures to ensure the protection of the data processed, among other things to prevent unauthorised persons from accessing such data in an unwanted way. We therefore ensure that access to your personal data is limited to the only persons required and that access to such data is protected.
On our website, cookies are used for the following purposes :
- Allow the use of the website features and protect the website (technical or functional cookies) ;
- Analyze the use of the website and, based on this information, improve the website (analytical cookies) ;
- Allow the sharing of our website through social networks (social network cookies).
Technical or functional Cookies :
These cookies have as main objectives to facilitate your navigation and save you time. When, for example, you adapt a web page according to your personal preferences or when you browse a website, these cookies allow you to remember your preferences or settings, to reuse them on a subsequent visit. When you visit the website again, the data already entered can be found by cookies, allowing you to to use again and simply the possibilities of the website as you set them up before. The use of technical cookies is described on the site justHERE.
Analytical Cookies :
Enabling and disabling cookies :
Deleting cookies :
Most cookies have an expiration date. This means that after a given period, they automatically expire and no longer record data related to your visit to the website. You can also manually delete cookies before their expiration date. For more information, please refer to your browser's operating instructions.
Links to third party websites :
Your legitimate rights :
If you have any questions or would like to know the nature of the personal information we hold about you, please do not hesitate to contact us. You can contact us by mail at : Info@MangaBrussels.be .
Your rights are as follows :
- obtain information about the nature of the personal data we hold and what we do with that data ;
- consult the precise personal data we have ;
- correct errors ;
- delete obsolete personal data ;
- withdraw any authorisation ;
- object to a given use ;
- request data portability.
We ask you to always clearly state your identity, to ensure that we do not change or delete information about another person.
Our contact details :
Manga Brussels-Boulevard Anspach, 94-1000 Brussels
We are of course at your service to assist you if you have a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data.